New York Women Composers Membership 2024
You may become a member of New York Women Composers if you are a resident of New York State or the surrounding New York City greater metropolitan area, or if you maintain a part-time physical presence in the New York region. Membership is open to women composers of serious concert music, and to those in artistic occupations who support the recognition of women composers. NYWC is made up of both Composer Members and Advocate Members.
Some Membership Benefits:
- Free inclusion in our online Member Catalog, and Member CDs, Links, and Audio Samples pages.
- Opportunities for participating in concerts stemming from NYWC’s annual Seed Money Grant program.
- Newsletters with Opportunity Updates (some unique to this organization).
- Promotion of NYWC Members’ Music Events through notices, calendar listings, and media mailings.
- Networking, socializing, and sharing information with other members.
- Member-initiated special projects.
All members pay $50.00 per calendar year. Please note: your membership will not be considered active if you do not complete your $50 dues payment along with the membership form. Once you fill in your information and click ‘Submit’ below, please follow the instructions on the next page and/or check your email to complete your membership payment.
Feel free to email NYWC’s Administrative Director and Composer Advocate, Mykel Nairne, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance filling out this form!